You can create your list of compensations by importing a CSV file, or just by simply adding them manually to your list.
You need to go to the Compensation section of your dashboard and create a new report by clicking the Generate Report icon (plus sign).
Choose the month and year that you need for your report, then click Generate button.
Next, you need to go to the Sources tab and start adding your compensation(s).
You have two options in adding compensations:
- Importing your Compensations
- Adding Compensation(s) Manually.
1. Importing your Compensations
To import your list of compensations, you would need to have a CSV spreadsheet file which would contain all your compensation information.
Click the Import Compensation(s) icon to start importing your compensations.
There are two options on how you can start importing your file:
- If you have your own CSV file, all you need to do is to click the Browse button and start searching for your file, then click the Next button to proceed with the setup.
- If you don't have any template file, you can simply click on the download link to obtain a copy of the CSV template in an instant!
Once you've opened the CSV file, you’ll need to populate required fields such as Employee TIN, Gross Compensation, Basic Pay, Payment Date and Tax Withheld.
Other needed fields that should be filled out are the ff:
- 13th Month Pay and Other Benefits
- Holiday Pay
- Overtime Pay
- Night Shift Differential Pay
- Hazard Pay
- De Minimis
- SSS,GSIS,PHIC, Pag-ibig & Union Dues
- Salaries and Other Forms of Compensation(Taxable)
- Salaries and Other Forms of Compensation(Non-Taxable)
- Premium Paid on Health & Other Hospital
After saving your CSV file, click on the the Browse button and search for your file, then click the Next button to proceed.
Map the corresponding fields that you need. Remember that most of the fields have Multi-select option where you can choose between one or more column headers.
Review your imported data then click the Next button to proceed. Finish the import by clicking DONE.
2. Add Compensation(s) Manually
If you want to add any other compensation(s) after importing your CSV file, then you can simply add them manually by going to the Sources tab of your generated report, and click the (+) plus icon to add compensation.
If ever the employee that you would add in the compensations window is not part of the employee list that you imported earlier, then you still need to enter all of the employee’s basic information by clicking the Add as New Employee option button. It will prompt you to a modal where you should manually enter the employee’s data.
Enter information such as Payment Date, Basic Pay, Gross Compensation, Non-Taxable Compensation, Other than Non-Taxable Compensation, Taxable Compensation and Tax Amount. After that, click Save Changes button to update your list.
You can also click the plus icon (+), if you need to add another employee.