BIR form 1601-FQ, or the Quarterly Remittance Return of Final Income Taxes Withheld is a tax form which is used to remit all other forms of final withholding taxes.

Much like form 1601EQ, 1601-FQ forms can be used in remitting taxes withheld for the 3rd month of the quarter, in accordance with the provisions listed within the TRAIN law.

To start generating your 1601-FQ report, follow these steps:

STEP 1: Access dashboard
STEP 2: Click Final Withholding Tax Return, then proceed to 1601-FQ tab
Click Plus Icon (+)  to generate a report

STEP 4: Select the Quarter and Year of your report, then click Generate

Note: If you had created a list of branches within the system, those branches would automatically show up once you try to generate 1601-FQ reports

STEP 5: Select which branch do you want to incorporate your withholding tax report

You can start adding transactions by either:

  •  By adding them manually 

  • By importing CSV format transactions

Adding Transactions Manually

STEP 1: Click the (+) icon (Add Purchase) /  Create Transaction button 

STEP 1A: If vendor isn't a part of your contacts, add them by clicking Add as New Contact

STEP 1B: Fill out all the important information of the vendor such as Contact Type, TIN and Address. Click Save button to continue

STEP 2: Fill other information needed, click Save button to continue 

STEP 3: You can edit, delete, bulk edit, export, search and navigate through your transactions list 

Preview of the Report

You can also access a preview of the actual report by clicking on the Report tab next to Summary.

Filing the Report

Simply file your report by following the guidelines mentioned in this article through our Help site.

Paying the Return

Follow the steps in this article for you be to able to pay your filed tax return in JuanTax.

Important Information:

  • When entering details of your organization, always refer to the COR (Certificate of Registration)

  • Make sure that all you enter the Tax Type

Did this answer your question?