The all-new JuanTax dashboard is packed with exciting menus that would help you on easily navigating the tax software, such as the following:
- Menu sidebar -- All the tax reports that you know and loved in JuanTax are still here -- along with a new module for creating transactions!
The following is a list of the contents in the menu sidebar:
A. Organization Inbox: Here you can view whether your tax return has been generated. This is where you will receive 2 types of emails: Tax Receipt Conformation and E-submissions.
B. Contacts: Here you can view a list of your General contacts (organizations) that you have already added through your transactions and Employee contacts. Check this article, Methods to Manage your List of employee for 1601-C Forms, to add or import contacts.
C. Transaction: Here you can view a list of all transactions (sales and purchases) that you've created.
D. Tax Forms: Here you can view a list of all the tax returns you've generated. It may be viewed by category; Value Added Tax Return, Withholding Tax Return, Final Withholding Tax Return, Income Tax Return, Credible Certificate, and General Forms.
E. Plus Plan: The JuanTax Plus, your key to a more tax compliance.
F. Settings: This is where you can fix you can edit the settings for the following:
- Organization Setting - Edit your organizational details
- General Settings - Update your RDO, Start Date, Financial Year-End and Profile image of your organization
- PDF Report Settings - Report PDF Additional information. Update the information in fields such as Name, Title/Position, and TIN
- Branch Settings - lets you add and manage multiple branches from your organization
- Business Registration (Form 2303) - Upload a scanned copy or picture of your BIR Certificate of Registration (Form 2303) to enable filing using eBIR. (Only PDF, PNG, and JPG are allowed files. Maximum of 1MB file only) BIR Certificate of Registration (COR) or BIR Form 2303 is a basic requirement to conduct a business in the Philippines.
- Chart of Accounts - Add, edit and delete the Chart of Accounts you want to use
- Email Settings - Control the reply to email you send from this organization. By adding and verifying new email addresses, you can control and change the reply to email you are using
- Signature Settings - Manage your signatures that you can use on all your forms. You can draw your signature within JuanTax or upload an image
- Users - Manage who access and permission to your JuanTax organization
- Integrations - Integrate a third party application on your JuanTax Organization
- Activity - View a summary of all the actions performed by users in your organization
- Search organization -- Transfer from one organization to another just by typing the organization name in the text field.
- Filing tabs -- With this new dashboard, users can now identify the returns to be processed, as well as those that were filed within the period, along with a complete tax history which helps you easily track the returns that you’re working on.
- Notification (bell) -- All emails that you received from the BIR after sending reports are here!
- Help (Question Mark) -- clicking this icon will prompt you to our Help Center, where you can learn everything that you need in filing returns using JuanTax.