Time to Set it Up!
After creating an account, it's now time for you to add your business within JuanTax. Follow these steps in order for you to successfully setup your first organization:
1. Click the CREATE ORGANIZATION button.
2. In the Organization Setup, under Classification. You need to indicate whether your organization is an Individual or Non-Individual.
*Please take note:
Choosing an organization type is important since this could serve as your basis when it comes to filing Income Tax Returns. Remember to click the Next button to proceed with the next part of the setup.
3. Under Background, please fill out required fields with the appropriate business information based from your Certificate of Registration (BIR Form 2303).
4. Under Address, please fill out the address that is indicated on your Certificate of Registration (BIR Form 2303).
5. Under Contact, please fill out the appropriate contact number and email address.
6. Next is the Tax Information, you have to indicate the TIN and RDO based from your Certificate of Registration (BIR Form 2303).
7. Next, Tax Type. Select between three (3) tax types: Percentage Tax, Value Added Tax and Tax Exempt.
8. You’re almost done! Enter your Start Date and Financial Year End. In this section, you need to enter which month and year you would like to create or recreate reports in JuanTax. You may also enter the Registration Date of your organization.
Example: If the current date is October 2019 already and you wish to recreate your reports from January 2019, then you need to select January 2019.
9. After clicking the Next button, it will automatically save and you’ll now be able to access your organization in JuanTax.
Important Note: Last but not the least, to enable filing to the eBIR you need to upload a copy of your BIR CERTIFICATION REGISTRATION FORM (2303) in the settings and you’re all set!
Remember! There are NO LIMITS when it comes to the number of organizations that you can create in your JuanTax account, so start adding as many as you can!