Time to Set it Up!
After creating an account, it's now time for you to add your business within JuanTax. Follow these steps in order for you to successfully setup your first organization:
1. Click the plus (+) icon (Add Organization).
2. In the Organization Settings, please fill out required fields with the appropriate business information based on your Certificate of Registration (BIR Form 2303).
3. For the Classification, you need to indicate whether your organization is an Individual or Non-Individual.
a. If Individual, then you need to fill out fields such as Last Name, First Name and Middle Name.
b. If Non-Individual, you need to select from the radio buttons on whether your business is (1) Exempt Organization under Tax Code , (2) Mixed Income Subject to Multiple Income Tax and (3) Regular Tax Rate.
Note: Choosing an organization type is important since this could serve as your basis when it comes to filing Income Tax Returns. Remember to click the Next button before proceeding with the next part of the setup.
Also, to enable filing to the eBIR, you need to upload a copy of your BIR Certificate of Registration Form 2303 in our settings page.
4. In the Tax Settings section, select between three tax types: Percentage Tax, Value Added Tax, and Tax Exempt, then choose the RDO (Regional District Office) assigned to the company.
5. For the FInancial Settings, Enter which month and year you would like to create or recreate reports in JuanTax.
Example: If the current date is November 2017 already and you wish to recreate your reports from January 2017, then you need to select January 2017.
6. After clicking Save and Complete button, you're all set! You'll now be able to access your organization in JuanTax.
Note: There are NO LIMITS when it comes to the number of organizations that you could include to your JuanTax account, so start adding as many as you can!