Assigning User Roles
Be able to assign user roles to your team members by doing the following steps:
1. In the Firm Settings page, go to Staff.
2. Start adding people by clicking the Add Staff button.
3. In the Add Staff window, enter your staff's basic information such as First Name, Last Name and Contact email.
4. You also need to specify which user role you're giving your personnel, whether it's for Admin or Staff purposes.
Visit this article to learn more about the difference between the two user role privilege in Firm Settings.
5. Click the Invite button to send an invitation to your staff via email.
6 Once your staff received the email, all he/she needs to do is to click the Get Started button to continue.
7. After clicking the button, the staff needs to click Accept Invitation in order to start the collaboration.