Agilis Enterprise Solutions Inc. a Juantax partner made it easy for you to export transactions out of Oodo. The file itself was customized for easy migration. This customization is only available to all Agilis' customers.
Below are the steps you can follow when exporting data out of Oodo.
1. From your Oodo Dashboard page navigate to “Accounting” module and click “Reporting” to choose what type of transactions (Sales or Purchases) you want to export
2. Next, click the "Create" button, then type the Company Name and Date Range you want to include in the report.
3. Once done, click the "Generate Transaction" button at the top to download the file.
4. The "Export Excel" field above will be visible. Click the link and save the file to your computer.
5. This report would be saved as a CSV file format that you can easily import to your Juantax account.
When you open the csv file it would indicate all important data such as customer information, Amount, Date, and Transaction info. As well as vital Tax information such as ATC and COA Codes.
Now you are ready to migrate this report to your JuanTax account and start filing. Click this link to learn how: Importing CSV Transactions