- Only the subscriber (Admin/Owner) can update the debit or credit card details used to pay JuanTax.
- JuanTax accepts Visa, Mastercard, and JCB debit and credit card payments.
- JuanTax does not store your debit or credit card details. They are stored with our secure payment provider.
Here’s how you can set up your debit or credit card information in JuanTax:
1. Log in to your JuanTax account > click the org name at the upper right hand of the page > choose Account Settings.
2. You will need to complete the Billing Contact first before you can proceed with adding your credit card information or credits (top-up). Go to Billing Settings tab > Billing Contact > click the Change Billing Contact button. A pop up window will appear for you to enter the required information, then click Save.
You can also add another person to receive billing statements from JuanTax by clicking the Add another billing contact button.
3. You may now proceed with adding your credit card information. Go to Credit Card tab > enter the required information and click on Add Card to save your credit card information. We value your security and your credit card information is saved directly with our credit card processor.
Once you hit Add, a pop up message will appear from our credit card processor to authorize your card. During this process, they will temporarily place a P10 charge to confirm your card.
Note : JuanTax accepts both Visa, Mastercard and JCB.
Your saved credit card information will be shown like this screenshot below.
If you wish to add/use another credit card, you can simply enter the new card details and click Add Card to save. The page will also show all the cards added to your account and give you the option to Remove or set as default by clicking the Pay with this card button.
You can also review and edit your Billing Settings by going through these tabs.
No credit card? No problem! Another option for payment is by use of credits (top-up). Please click this link for information : JuanTax Payment through Top-Up Option