You can buy credits or load funds to your JuanTax account via credit/debit cards, Coins.PH, PayMaya, GCash, or GrabPay accounts.
1. Log in to your JuanTax account > click the organization name at the upper right hand of the page > choose Personal Account Settings.
2. You will need to complete the Billing Contact first before you can proceed with adding your credit card information or credits (top-up).
2. A. Go to the Billing Settings> Billing Contact > Change Billing Contact. A pop-up window will appear for you to enter the required information, click Save.
2. B. You can also add another person to receive billing statements from JuanTax by clicking the Add another billing contact button.
3. Once you have completed the Billing Contact tab, you may now add credits to your account. Simply go to the Credits tab, choose your preferred partner merchant, and enter your desired amount in the top-up amount field. Proceed with buying the credits by clicking the Buy Credits button.
NOTE: The minimum top-up amount is Php 1,000.00 with P500 increments.
4. A pop-up window will appear from your chosen merchant, enter your credentials, and hit NEXT.
Please note that the over-the-counter merchant you may select will charge a service fee which will be automatically calculated and added upon check-out.
5. Your chosen payment merchant will send you a verification SMS using the number you registered. Enter your verification code and click Submit Code.
6. After your payment is completed, you will be redirected to the transaction page, informing you that the credits have been successfully issued to your JuanTax account.
Notice that the account now has PHP1,000.00 remaining credits:
JuanTax makes sure that users will be able to easily load their accounts with this top-up payment option, but you can always add your credit card for a more convenient way of setting up your billing information in JuanTax.
Disclaimer: All tax payments made through the JuanTax platform will be processed by BIR-accredited e-payment providers such as UnionBank, GCash, PayMaya, and others.
JuanTax has partnered with payment services that have been BIR-accredited for e-payment, allowing us to facilitate such payments.