So, you've upgraded your organization from STANDARD to PLUS... what now? Get to know these awesome add-ons of your PLUS organizations and how to use them.
PLUS Features and Add-ons:
- Voucher Sequences
- PLUS Transactions
- Books of Accounts
- Financial Reports
Once you've successfully subscribed your organization to PLUS, you will be asked to enter voucher sequences for your Accounts Payable, Check, and General Journal Vouchers.
Note: If you already have vouchers that you're using internally, start your sequence with the most recent voucher sequence you have on-hand. Our system will automatically use vouchers whenever you input Purchase Transactions.
What if I input the wrong voucher sequence? What do I do?
You can edit your Voucher Sequence in the Voucher Settings.
PLUS organizations will see several add-ons in the Transactions Tab. Here are the changes.
1. View Journal Entries
2. Record/Add Journal Entries
Inside creation of transaction...
3. Add a Payment to the Transaction
4. Edit the Transaction
5. Mark as Published in your Books of Accounts
6. Add Payment Date to Transaction
7. Add Reference Number of the Payment
8. Select Bank Account where Payment was done
9. Add Partial Payment to Transaction
When adding partial payments...
10. Add Partial Payment
11. Input Expanded Withholding Tax (EWT) or Final Withholding Tax (FWT) Payments
12. "Apply All" Adds full payment to the Transaction
See full details of adding transactions and payments here.
BOOKS OF ACCOUNTS
Whenever you add Sales or Purchase Transactions, these will reflect in your 6 Basic Books of Accounts:
- General Ledger: The summary of all transactions entered in JuanTax, whether payment paid or not.
- Sales Book Journal: Houses all the Sales Transactions entered in the Transactions Tab.
- Purchase Book Journal: Contains all Purchase Transactions.
- Cash Receipt Book: Contains all the Invoices that are marked as "Paid"
- Cash Disbursement Book: Contains all the bills that are marked as "Paid"
- General Journal: Houses all Journal Entries
1. View your Books of Accounts
2. View Draft Reports
3. View "Posted" reports
4. Mark Draft Reports as "Posted" to be reflected in Books of Accounts
5. Export Reports as .txt, .csv, and .xlx files
With PLUS you will be able to access 3 Financial Reports or Statements:
- Trial Balance: this report contains the list of all your general ledger reports. View your Debit and Credit balance here.
- Income Statement: this report shows the company's revenues and expenses for the financial year.
- Balance Sheet: this report shows the summary of the financial balances of the organization through your assets, liabilities, and equities.
- If you have BIR Vouchers on hand, enter the most recent sequence into the Voucher Sequence of the organization.
- Every Purchase and Journal Transactions you input in JuanTax will automatically use vouchers.
- "Draft" reports are transactions that are not yet reflected in your Books of Accounts.
- "Posted" reports are transactions that are reflected in your Books of Accounts.
- "Posted" reports can be edited. View the process here.
- Get to know the full details of entering Transactions of a PLUS Organization here.
- Adding Full and Partial Payments to Sales & Purchase transactions.
- Entering Journal Entries.