1. There is an in-app announcement to all Fast File and JuanTax users who might need tax or accounting advisory services. Once they click on the Schedule a Call button on the banner, users will be routed to the next screen.
2. Please read the disclaimers carefully, and if you agree, put a checkmark on the tick boxes and click on the Submit button.
3. Choose from our list of trusted partner firms and click the Schedule a Call button.
4. This will re-route you to the Partner’s Calendly link.
5. Kindly complete all the required details such as your Name, Email, Location, Mobile Number, Taxpayer Type, and a brief description of your concern.
6. After completing the Calendly form, the Client will receive an email confirming the scheduled call.
[ACTION REQUIRED] Juantax: [Client Name] x [Advisor]
7. At the same time, the Partner Advisor will also be notified by Calendly of the schedule set by the client.
a. This example shows that the Client opted for a GOOGLE MEET meeting.
b. This example shows that the client opted for the Advisor to CALL the client instead of meeting online.
8. The Client should send the payment confirmation details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, the chosen Advisor should acknowledge the receipt of payment and is expected to attend the scheduled meeting.
9. Once the client’s payment has been confirmed, Calendly will automatically send a follow-up email to remind the Client of the schedule and to ask whether the Client has settled the consultation fees.
10. If payment has not been made within a specific timeframe, the Advisor will CANCEL the booking of the client by sending a reply-all email informing the client and JuanTax Support of the cancellation.
ADVISOR’S REPLY-ALL EMAIL (client and JT support is informed)
I may have missed it, but for some reason, we did not receive the proof of payment before the said schedule. I will cancel this booking for now, but please feel free to schedule another call and follow the instructions given in the email.
Hope to meet you some other time.