After e-Filing your tax return using JuanTax you can easily use your Coins.ph account to pay your tax dues immediately.
1. Choose ePayment as your payment option, read JuanTax's Terms of Payment and tick the check box if you agree. Click the Continue to ePayment button to continue.
NOTE: The Coins.ph payment option will not appear if your total amount payable is more than Php 10,000.00.
3. Choose coins.ph from the list of options. Note that the service fee for this option is FREE.
4. Log in to your coins.ph account and proceed to pay your tax dues.
5. Once the payment has successfully pushed through, a confirmation email containing the details will be sent to your email. Below is an example:
6. You can view your tax payment confirmation in JuanTax Confirmations.
Make sure that your Coins.ph has sufficient balance to pay your tax dues.
The maximum transaction amount you can pay in JuanTax using Coins.ph is Php 10,000 only (inclusive of the JuanTax convenience fee).
Check out other tax payment options: