Sometimes, it's inevitable to go back to a previously filed return because of incorrect entries. The good thing about Fast File is that you can make changes to your tax reports through amendments and resubmit them to the BIR.

STEP 1: From your organization's dashboard, select the return that you wish to amend.

NOTE: Only returns that are on Filed status can be amended.

STEP 2: Click the Filing Options button.

STEP 3: Click the Amend Now.

STEP 4: Confirm that you want to amend the return by clicking the Yes, amend this button.

STEP 5: Notice that the form status will change from Filed to Amended-Draft. You can now make the necessary corrections, review, and confirm the changes by clicking the Filing Options button once more.

That's it! Your tax form has now been successfully amended and the tax form status should return to Filed.

You can also view the changes made on the tax form by clicking Confirmations, then go to the Amendment History tab.

Helpful Links:

Download/Print Form

Tax and Payment Confirmation

Did this answer your question?