STEP 1: Click on your Account Name then choose Buy Credits.

STEP 2: Enter the number of tax returns you need to generate, choose UnionBank as your payment method then click the Terms and Agreements checkbox. Before clicking the "Proceed to Checkout" button, take note of the following reminders:

📌 Credits are not for Tax Payments and are used as a processing fee to generate and file your tax returns to the BIR. It is also non-refundable and non-transferable, even to other JuanTax platforms.

📌 What your credits can be used for:

  • Generation of Attachment (SLSP, SAWT, QAP)

  • Generation of Tax Forms for Fast File ONLY

  • Generation of Amendments

  • Payments for using Fast File

STEP 3: You will be redirected to the UnionBank log in page where you need to enter your credentials. Click the LOG IN button once done.

STEP 4: Confirm that the correct account was selected by clicking the orange button that shows your account details.

STEP 5: Click the Allow Access button to proceed with the transaction.

That's it! Once the top-up is successful, you will be redirected to your Fast File dashboard where a new total balance is reflected in your account.

Important Information:

  • You need enough credits in your Fast File account to be able to file and pay your tax forms to BIR.

  • Make sure you have enough credits in your UnionBank account to be able to buy credits for your Fast File account.

  • You can also buy credits through PayMaya or via your Credit/Debit Card.

Disclaimer: All tax payments made through the JuanTax platform will be processed by BIR-accredited e-payment providers such as UnionBank, GCash, PayMaya, and others.

JuanTax has partnered with payment services that have been BIR-accredited for e-payment, allowing us to facilitate such payments.

Helpful Links:

​How to Apply for a UnionBank Credit Card Account Online

​How to Apply for a UnionBank Debit Card Account Online

Paying Tax Dues using UnionBank

Did this answer your question?