Aside from filing taxes and creating transactions, you can also connect accounting tools such as Xero with JuanTax for a more seamless tax filing. Follow these steps to get started:
Steps for Integration
STEP 1: Go to Settings, then proceed to Integration
STEP 2: Click the View Details button in the Xero section of the page
STEP 3: Choose a default mapped VAT ATC (Alphanumeric Tax Code), then click the Connect to Xero button
STEP 4A: Choose the Xero organization that you want to connect
STEP 4B: Then hit the Allow access for 30 minutes button
STEP 5:. A message will pop out, saying that your organization is successfully connected to JuanTax. Click the OK button to continue
- Please be advised that once you’ve set up this integration, created transactions in Xero will be pushed into JuanTax at around 12 midnight
- If you want to update your Transactions Module right away, then you would need to click the refresh icon
- After syncing, a list of Tax Rates will be pushed to Xero to accommodate transactions fit for Philippine Taxes. See link for the Tax Rates pushed during Integration
- Only transactions using the JuanTax Tax Rates will be synced to your JuanTax account
Major Xero Integration Changes in JuanTax
Since 2019 with the latest update, all your Xero transactions will be accessible in one location - The Transactions Module.
Steps on making sure that you’re doing everything correctly:
- Make sure your Xero account is integrated with JuanTax.
- Create your transactions in Xero.
- Wait for your transactions to be posted in JuanTax or sync your transactions manually.
- Check incomplete transactions in JuanTax and make the necessary edits. You may check our FAQs why there are transactions that were pushed to Incomplete.
Note: Please expect that you won't be seeing your past Xero transactions anymore in JuanTax. Only those unpaid transactions from 2018 that was marked as paid in 2019 will be pulled into the software