BIR 0605 forms needs to be accomplished once the taxpayer settles his/her payments for taxes and fees which does not require the use of tax return as second installment payment for things such as deficiency tax, income tax, delinquency tax, penalties, advance payments, other forms of installment payments etc.
Processing this kind of payment form in JuanTax is easy! Just follow these steps in generating your 0605 form:
- In the menu sidebar of your dashboard, go to Tax Forms.
- Proceed to General Forms.
- Go to the 0605 tab, then create a report by clicking the Add (plus) icon.
4. Select the month and year of report, then click Generate button.
5. In the Summary tab, you need to fill out both (1) PDF Report Information and (2) Computation of Tax.
Populate sections such as Due Date, ATC and Tax Type Code with the appropriate information.
For portions such as Manner of Payment, you need to choose among the radio buttons for options such as Voluntary Payment and Per Audit/Delinquent Account.
As per Computation of Tax, you’ll need to populate payment details for fields such as Basic/Advance payment, Penalties and Voluntary Payments.
After that, hit the Update Information button and that’s it!